Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1½ pounds root vegetables (beets, parsnips, potatoes, yams) Olive oil, for brushing (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons flaked sea salt
Nutritional information per serving (based on 6 servings): Calories 103 (19% from fat) • carb.19g • pro. 2g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g chol. 0mg • sod. 805mg • calc. 33mg • fiber 2g
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking/Drip Pan. Reserve.
- Using a mandoline, cut vegetables into ¼-inch slices. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange as many slices as possible in a sin- gle layer in the basket, avoiding overlap. Brush both sides of the slices with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- AirFry slices in the lower position at 250°F* until crisp: beets, 30 to 35 minutes; parsnips, 20 to 25 minutes; potatoes and yams, 15 to 20 minutes. Flip halfway for best results.
- Serve immediately.
* AirFrying chips at a lower temperature yields an irresistable baked crunch. However, if time is short, AirFry at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes in the upper position