Makes 4 to 6 servings
Herbed Yogurt Dip:
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 7 ounces plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- Veggie Sticks:
- ½ cup unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten well
- 1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium zucchini (about 6 ounces), cut into ¼-inch thick pieces about 3 inches long
- 10 string beans (about 2 ounces), trimmed
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut into 8 slices
- Olive oil, for spraying
- Lemon, for serving, optional
Nutritional information per serving of Herbed Yogurt Dip (based on 1 tablespoon): Calories 8 (1% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 1g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg sod. 48mg • calc. 20mg • fiber 0g
Nutritional information per serving of Veggie Sticks (based on 6 servings): Calories 210 (37% from fat) • carb. 25g • pro. 8g • fat 9g • sat. fat 2g• chol. 95mg sod. 282mg • calc. 42mg • fiber 5g
1.Prepare Herbed Yogurt Dip: Put garlic and mint into the work bowl of a mini food processor. Pulse until roughly chopped. Scrape down sides; add yogurt, lemon juice and salt. Process on High until completely puréed and homogeneous. Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
2.Make Veggie Sticks: Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Reserve. Put the flour and eggs into 2 separate, individual containers large enough to dip the vegetables into. Combine the panko, cheese, spices and salt into another container, also large enough to dip the vegetables into.
3.Dredge each of the vegetables in the flour, and shake off the excess before dipping into the eggs and then finally coating evenly with the panko mixture. Once half are coated, transfer to the assembled pan in a single layer. Spray both sides with oil.
4.Place the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 375°F for 10 minutes. Cook until golden. While the first batch is cooking, coat the remaining vegetables. Reserve until ready to AirFry. When veggies sticks are ready, transfer to a serving plate. Taste and adjust seasoning with more salt or a squeeze of lemon, if desired. Serve immediately with the reserved Herbed Yogurt Dip.