No servings information available
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of fresh oregano
- 18 shucked oysters on half shell
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ounce Romano cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
No nutrition information available
- Insert charcoal insert and fill halfway with lump charcoal.
- Pre-heat Cuisinart Woodcreek 4-in-1 Pellet Grill to SEAR.
- In a medium bowl, mix butter garlic, pepper, and oregano.
- Once the charcoal is ready, place oysters over hot coals.
- Using a large spoon or small ladle, pour enough of the seasoned butter mixture directly into the oyster shells.
- Some of the mixture might overflow causing flare-ups.
- Oysters cook in about 5 minutes; the oysters will puff up and get curly on their side.
- Top with cheeses and parsley and cook until starting to bubble.
- Using tongs and remove oysters and place them on a platter.
- Serve immediately with grilled bread and lots of napkins.