Depending on thick you cut the slices - anywhere from 10-15 slices
- ½ c chopped fresh dill - loosely packed
- ½ c chopped green onions - green and white parts
- 3 T course ground Dijon mustard
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 c white all purpose white flour
- 1 c white whole wheat flour
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 t salt
- 1 package active dry yeast (2¼ t)
- 1 c water
1.If using a bread machine - combine all ingredients in the order according to your machines instructions. Set on dough cycle. Once finished, continue as noted below on line 6.
2.If not using a bread machine, combine dill, onions, mustard, oil, brown sugar and water,
3.In separate bowl, combine flours, salt and yeast.
4.Add dill/onion mixture into the dry ingredients.
5.Kneed ingredients together to form a ball that pulls away from the bowl.
6.Place dough in greased loaf pan covered lightly with greased plastic wrap. Let rise about 45 minutes.
7.Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
No nutrition information available