Makes 8 waffles
- 3½ cups Waffle Mix (previous recipe)
- 2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Nutritional information per waffle:
Calories 309 (51% from fat) • carb. 43g• pro. 10g • fat 10g • sat. fat 2g • chol. 51mg • sod. 426mg • calc. 2328mg • fiber 3g
- Put all the ingredients into a medium mixing
bowl. Whisk until almost smooth (some lumps
2. Preheat the waffle maker to desired setting
3. Pour a cup of batter onto the center of the
bottom waffle plate. Close the waffle maker
and turn clockwise to flip. Open the second
waffle plate and add a cup of batter onto
the center of that plate, close and turn
clockwise to flip. When the waffles are ready,
carefully open the waffle maker and remove
baked waffle. Then turn and open the second
waffle plate to remove the second waffle.
Repeat with remaining batter.
4. For best results, serve immediately.