Makes ¾ cup
12 ounces fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
½ cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 49 (2% from fat) • carb. 12g • pro. 0g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 0mg • calc. 2mg • fiber 1g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
- Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 12 ounces of fresh blueberries into the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid. Pulse to roughly chop, about 3 to 5 pulses.
2. Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Stirring Paddle. Add ½ cup sugar and 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place.
3. The cooking time is set for 25 minutes at 250°F on Speed 1.
4. Mixture should be thick and bubbly.
5. Let cool and store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.