- 4-6 medium flour tortillas
- ½ cup butternut squash or sweet potato puree
- ½ cup corn
- 2 cups leftover pulled turkey
- ½ cup stuffing
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 cups grated Monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup enchilada or taco sauce
For Salsa Verde:
- 1 cup cooked green beans
- 2 jalapenos, halved and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & pepper, to taste (leftover green beans may already be seasoned)
No nutrition information available
Coat a 9” x 11” roasting pan with non-stick spray.
Preheat Cuisinart Woodcreek pellet grill to 350°F.
Lay out tortillas.
Spread mashed sweet potato evenly across middle of tortillas.
Top with corn.
Top with turkey
Top with stuffing
Top with herbs.
Top with 1 cup of shredded cheese
Roll enchiladas by folding bottom over stuffing, then rollover to top of tortilla.
Add enchilada sauce to bottom of roasting pan and lay each tortilla side-by-side in roasting pan.
Make salsa verde by adding green beans, jalapenos, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper to a food processor or blender and pureeing.
Top enchiladas with salsa verde and shredded cheese.
Bake enchiladas in roasting pan in Woodcreek for 20-30 minutes, until edges are browned, cheese is melted, and internal temperature of 155°F is reached.