Makes 8 servings
- 1 medium shallot, halved
- ½ cup fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 seedless, English cucumbers
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 78 (76% from fat) • carb. 4g • pro. 1g • fat 6g • sat. fat 7g • Col. 0mg • sod. 145mg • calc. 15mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
- Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add halved shallot into the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
- Add ½ cup of fresh dill to work bowl and Pulse to evenly chop.
- Scrape the sides of the work bowl and add 2 tablespoons white vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey and ½ teaspoon salt. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- The processor is set to blend for 1 minute on Speed 8. With the machine running, slowly pour ¼ cup of olive oil through the feed tube.
- Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Slicing Disc Assembly, adjusted to 3mm. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- Slice 2 English, seedless cucumbers on Speed 12.
- Toss ingredients together. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.