Makes 6 cups
- ½ cup packed cup fresh dill
- 1 green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup): Calories 187 (71% from fat) • carb. 12g • pro. 1g • fat 15g • sat. fat 3g • Col. 13mg • sod. 486mg • calc. 9mg • fiber 1g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
- Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ½ cup fresh dill and 1 green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces, into the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
- Remove and reserve in a large mixing bowl. Wipe out the work bowl.
- Insert the Dicing Disc Set. Dice 2 pounds of red potatoes using the medium feed tube on Speed 12.
- Remove potatoes and place in the Steam Basket. Remove Dicing Disc Set from the work bowl.
- Add 3 cups of water to the work bowl. Place the Steam Basket into the work bowl.
- Secure Cooking Lid with the Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 20 minutes at 285°F.
- Mix 1 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons kosher salt and ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper together in the bowl with reserved dill and green onion.
- When potatoes are tender, add to the mixing bowl. Toss well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.