Makes 5 cups
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 4 cups steamed chicken*, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup julienne-cut carrot (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup julienne-cut red cabbage (about 1 small wedge from a medium head)
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Nutritional information per serving (based on 10 servings):
Calories 144 (46% from fat) • carb. 3g • pro. 17g
• chol. 43mg • fat 7g • sat. fat 1g • sod. 74mg
• calc. 40mg • fiber 1g
*See steaming guide on page 8 for directions.
- Put the lime juice, sriracha, fish sauce and oil together into a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Stir together the chicken, carrot, cabbage, mint and cilantro. Toss to thoroughly combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.