Makes about 4 cups
- 1 cup farro
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio (about ¼ average head)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan
Nutritional information per serving (1/2 cup)
Calories 156 (43% from fat) / carb. 19g / pro. 4g / fat 6g / sat. fat 1g /
chol. 1mg / sod. 200mg / calc. 21mg / fiber 4g
Put the farro and water into the glass cooking pot. Secure lid.
Select Grains, set timer for 25 minutes and press Start.
Once timer expires, allow mixture to rest in steamer for an additional 5 minutes.
Transfer the farro to a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the Parmesan, and toss to combine.
Top with the shaved Parmesan and serve immediately.