- 2 12-oz. cans white albacore tuna, drained
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon. dill weed
- ½ teaspoon. rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoon. parsley
- ¼ teaspoon. sage
- ¼ teaspoon. thyme
- ½ teaspoon. salt
- ¼ teaspoon. black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
No nutrition information available
- In a large bowl, mix drained tuna, drained pineapple, and sliced almonds.
- Add herbs and spices. Stir all ingredients together well.
- Add mayonnaise and stir until incorporated.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers, as a sandwich, or as a salad.