Makes about 2 cups
- 7 *Hard Boiled Eggs*, completely cooled
- ½ stalk celery, about 4 inches, cut in 1-inch pieces
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground white or black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup):
Calories 196 (71% from fat) • carb. 3g • pro. 11g • fat 15g • sat. fat 4g • Col. 378mg • sod. 371mg • calc. 48mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
- Remove shells from eggs and discard.
- Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ½ stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces, into the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
- Add ⅓ cup of mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Pulse to incorporate ingredients.
- Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Dicing Disc Set. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- Dice the eggs, using the medium feed tube on Speed 11.
- Toss ingredients together. Taste and adjust seasoning according to taste.