Makes about ½ cup
- 1 small garlic clove
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into 8 pieces
- Pinch kosher salt
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add small garlic clove to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
2. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
3. Scrape the bowl and add ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, and 2 tablespoons each fresh thyme and oregano leaves.
4. The processor is set to chop for 30 seconds on speed 12.
5. Scrape the bowl and add ¼ teaspoon lemon zest and 8 tablespoons of room temperature butter, cut into 8 pieces, with pinch of salt. Secure the Cooking Lid.
6. The processor is set to blend for 30 seconds on Speed 8.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.
8. Scrape butter out of the work bowl with the spatula. Put onto plastic wrap and roll together to shape into a log. Store in refrigerator to harden.
9. Tip: Any fresh herbs can be substituted to make favorite herb blends.
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 106 • carb. 1g • pro. 0g • fat 12g • sat. fat 7g • Col. 31mg • sod. 20mg • calc. 23mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free