Makes about 5 cups
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 jalapeño pepper, halved, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 green onions, trimmed, cut in 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add garlic clove, a jalapeño pepper, halved, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces and 2 green onions each cut into 1-inch pieces to the work bowl.
2. Secure the Food Processor Lid. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
3. Scrape the work bowl and add ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves. Pulse to evenly chop the cilantro.
4. Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Dicing Assembly.
5. Dice 8 plum tomatoes and then the small red onion through the medium feed tube on Speed 12.
6. Add 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice and 1½ teaspoons salt to the work bowl. Mix all ingredients together with the spatula.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.
Nutritional information per serving (¼ cup): Calories 7 (7% from fat) • carb. 2g • pro. 0g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 173mg • calc. 5mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free