Makes about 4 cups
- 1½ cups rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- ¾ cup raw nuts (pecans or pistachios work very well)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut, shredded or flaked
- ¼ cup hulled sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup hulled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ cup dried fruit (chopped if larger than berry-sized)
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup): Calories 290 (54% from fat) • carb. 29g • pro. 6g • fat 18g • sat. fat 5g • chol. 0mg sod. 138mg • calc. 19mg • fiber 4g
- Line the Baking Pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper; reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the dried fruit. Spread evenly on the prepared Baking Pan. Transfer the pan with the granola to the oven in Rack Position 2. Set to Bake at 300°F for 20 minutes. Cook until nicely toasted, stirring halfway through.
- When the granola is ready, remove from oven, add the dried fruit and stir to combine.
- Cool completely on Baking Pan. Transfer to an airtight container to store for up to 3 weeks.