No servings information available
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, drained and blotted dry, about 1½ cups
- Olive oil, for spraying
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (¼ cup): Calories 75 (13% from fat) • carb. 14g • pro. 3g • fat 1g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg sod. 275mg • calc. 20mg • fiber 3g
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Put the chickpeas into the basket and spray with oil. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and cumin.
- Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2.
- Set to AirFry at 350°F for 15 minutes or until chickpeas are fragrant and lightly browned. Serve immediately.