Makes about 6 cups
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ounces diced pancetta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, with canning liquid
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
Nutritional information per serving (1 cup): Calories 262 (11% from fat) • carb. 44g • pro. 14g • fat 3g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 7mg • sod. 672mg • calc. 20mg • fiber 16g •
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
- Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add the small onion, 2 carrots and 1 celery stalk, each cut into 1-inch pieces with the garlic clove to the work bowl.
- Secure the Cooking Lid. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
- Scrape bowl and add 2 ounces diced pancetta with one teaspoon olive oil. Secure the Cooking Lid with the Steam Cap removed.
- The cooking time is set for 10 minutes at 285°F on Speed 2.
- Add the 3 cans of beans with liquid, one teaspoon thyme leaves and ¼ teaspoon ground pepper. Secure the Cooking Lid with the Steam Cap in place.
- The cooking time is set to 30 minutes at 205°F on Speed 2.
- The processor is set to puree for 30 seconds on Speed 10.
- Taste and season with salt as desired, one pinch at a time.