- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) brioche bread, crust trimmed and cut in 1-inch cubes
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add half and half, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon and stir until blended. Add bread to bowl, stirring until well coated.
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray. Pour bread mixture into crock. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place crock in slow cooker base. Cook on LOW for 2 ½ to 3 hours or until mixture is cooked through. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and serve with maple syrup.