- 3 large eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fill your water measuring cup to the MEDIUM 4 line with cold water.
- Pour the water into the center of the water reservoir of your egg cooker.
- Place egg holder and then poaching tray on top of the heating unit. Lightly spray poaching tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack each egg, one at a time, into each poaching section.
- Cover it the egg cooker with a lid. Press the ON switch. The eggs will cook about 6 to 8 minutes.
- The egg cooker will sound when the eggs are done. Press the OFF switch
- Serve immediately with salt & pepper to taste.