- 7 large eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fill your water measuring cup to the Soft 7 eggs line with cold water.
- Pour the water into the center of the water reservoir of your egg cooker.
- Place egg holder on top of the base. Place your 7 eggs onto the egg holder.
- Cover the appliance with the lid. Press the ON switch.
- When the eggs are done, you'll hear a sound. Press the switch to OFF.
- Remove the lid. With oven mitts, lift the egg holder with the eggs by the handles.
- Gently lower the eggs into cold water. Once they are cooled, remove them. Refrigerate or serve immediately with salt & pepper to taste.