- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 jar (12 ounces) creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using a food processor fitted with the mixing/chopping blade, with food processor running, add old fashioned oats, flaxseed and chia seeds through food chute. Process until oats mixture is chopped and blended. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Stir in protein powder.
- Using food processor again, add dried cranberries and almonds through food chute. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped. Add cranberries and almond mixture to the oat mixture.
- Add coconut, mini chocolate chips, almond butter and vanilla extract. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Roll into 1-inch balls. Store in an airtight container.