- ½ cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon spiced rum (optional)
- Dash of salt
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 4 thick slices whole-grain bread
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, rum and salt. Add peach slices and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Toast bread.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture on each slice of toast. Top with peach slices and sprinkle with mint.