- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 large, thick carrot, peeled
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a large bowl, stir peanut butter, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, garlic and crushed red pepper until well blended.
- Using a spiralizer, make ribbons of zucchini, yellow squash and carrot. Add to peanut sauce and stir to blend.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and green onion. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.