- 2 rib-eye steaks, 1 to 2 inches thick
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 331 (35% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 52g • fat 12g • sat. fat 3g
• chol. 136mg • sod. 699mg • calc. 46mg • fiber 0g
- Marinate the steaks in the olive oil, salt and pepper for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the griddle. Grill steaks about 5 minutes per side until reach desired internal temperature.
- Allow steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes, and then serve with any of the following