Makes about 16 cups
nonstick cooking spray 1 tablespoon vegetable or grapeseed oil ½ cup popcorn kernels 4 tablespoons melted, unsalted butter or vegetable/grapeseed oil ½ teaspoon paprika ¼ teaspoon dried oregano ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic (you may substitute garlic powder if you cannot locate the granulated variety) ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce dash hot sauce ¼ teaspoon kosher salt 1 cup mini pretzels or pretzel sticks (broken into ½-inch pieces) 1½ cups roasted mixed nuts
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 143 (66% from fat) • carb. 10g • pro. 3g • fat 11g
• sat. fat 1g • chol. 0mg • sod. 45mg • calc. 9mg • fiber 2g
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly coat the foil with the cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute the 1 tablespoon of oil on the popping plate of the Popcorn Maker. Add the popcorn kernels. Put the inverted bowl on top of the popping plate. Turn the power switch to ON.
- When the kernels have finished popping, turn power switch to OFF. Put bowl cap on bowl. Unlock and turn bowl over onto a flat surface. Remove the base from the bowl.
- Stir together the butter/oil, spices, Worcestershire, hot sauce and salt. Pour evenly over the popcorn and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Add the pretzels and mixed nuts and toss to fully coat.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to combine flavors. Serve immediately.