Makes one 12-inch pizza
- 8 ounces mozzarella, well chilled
- 3 ounces pepperoni
- ½ recipe *Pizza Dough*
- ½ cup *Pizza Sauce*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 266 (45% from fat) • carb. 24g • pro. 13g • fat 13g • sat. fat 5g • Col. 26mg • sod. 655mg • calc. 103mg • fiber 1g
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Insert the Shredding Disc Assembly adjusted to coarse shred. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
3. Shred 8 ounces, well-chilled mozzarella on Speed 12. Remove and reserve.
4. Replace the Shredding Disc with the Slicing Disc, adjusted to 2mm. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
5. Slice 3 ounces pepperoni, using the small feed tube on Speed 12.
6. Roll out prepared pizza dough into a 12-inch round.
7. Place on a perforated pizza pan or a greased pizza screen or baking sheet (if using a baking stone, prepare on a pizza peel or baking sheet without sides that has been well sprinkled with cornmeal).
8. Spread ½ cup of *Pizza Sauce* evenly around the center of the pizza dough.
9. Sprinkle evenly with the shredded mozzarella and then top with sliced pepperoni.
10. Brush the outer edge with tablespoon of olive oil.
11. Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden and crispy and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes. Rotate pizza halfway through cook time for even baking.