Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices soft white bread
- 3 slices bacon, halved
- ½ medium avocado
- Pinch kosher salt
- 4 green leafy lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
Calories 377 (46% from fat) • carb. 41g • pro. 12g • fat 20g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 23mg sod. 885mg • calc. 323mg • fiber 3g
- Toast bread according to shade preference. Reserve. While bread is toasting, place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Put bacon slices into the basket. Once toast is finished, put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400°F for 10 minutes. Cook bacon until browned and crispy.
- While bacon is AirFrying, start assembling sandwiches by mashing half of the avocado onto 2 of the toast slices. Sprinkle each with a pinch of salt. Put 2 pieces of lettuce and several slices of tomato onto the remaining 2 slices of toast.
- When bacon is finished, remove assembled pan and transfer to a flat surface. Brush the tops of the bacon with maple syrup, then sprinkle with chopped pecans. Flip and repeat on other side.
- Put the assembled pan, with the pecan-crusted bacon, back into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400F for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until pecans are golden.
- When bacon is done, divide between the toast slices with the tomato and lettuce. Top the bacon with one of the avocado toast slices to form a sandwich.