Makes 15 meatballs and 1 cup sauce
NONSTICK COOKING SPRAY
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper Pinch ground cinnamon Olive oil, for spraying
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, any fat variety
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin Pita bread, toasted and kept warm, for serving Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
Nutritional information per serving (based on 1 meatball and 1 tablespoon sauce): Calories 103 (69% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 7g • fat 8g • sat. fat 3g chol. 22mg • sod. 253mg • calc. 32mg • fiber 0g
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking/Drip Pan and generously coat with nonstick cooking spray. Reserve.
- Put all of the meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Gently mix with hands until well combined. Form into 15 golf ball-size pieces. Spray evenly with olive oil and transfer to the prepared basket.
- AirFry in the upper position with the temperature set to 400°F for 15 minutes. AirFry until evenly browned on the outside, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, prepare the Yogurt-Tahini Dipping Sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until homogenous. Reserve in the refrigerator (this can be made in advance and stored in an airtight contain- er in the refrigerator for up to 1 week).
- Serve the lamb meatballs with the Yogurt-Tahini Sauce, chopped parsley and toasted pita.