Makes about 3 to 4 first-course servings
- 1 pound shrimp (about 14 to 16 large shrimp)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt*
- ½ cup unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- nonstick cooking spray
- olive oil for spraying
*If the panko is seasoned, reduce salt amount slightly.
Nutritional information per serving (based on 4 servings):
Calories 294 (56% from fat) • carb. 21g • pro. 12g • fat 19g • sat. fat 16gchol. 71mg • sod. 657mg • calc. 39mg • fiber 5g
- Place the AirFry Basket onto the AirFry Pan and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Reserve.
- Set up 3 containers for dredging: one with flour, one with egg, and the third with the panko and coconut mixed together.
- Season the shrimp with salt. Dip each shrimp in the flour, shaking off any excess. Next dip in the egg and then finally, coat well with the panko mixture. Spray the shrimp on both sides with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with a little more salt. Arrange the shrimp in the prepared basket.
- Place in the Cuisinart® 3-in-1 Microwave AirFryer Oven. Select Oven/AirFry, set the temperature and time to 375°F for 12 minutes, and press Start. Pause to flip shrimp halfway through cooking. Shrimp are done when golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately