No servings information available
- 6 - 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs*
- ½ cup brown sugar ¼ cup Key Lime or Lime Juice
- 3 teaspoon grated ginger (or ginger in a tube found in refrigerated produce department)
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed Dash of tabasco (optional)
- 2 tablespoon rum (optional) *You can also use chicken breasts but I prefer using thighs as they are more succulent and don't dry out so easily.
No nutrition information available
Pound chicken lightly to flatten. Put chicken and marinade into a ziplock bag and refrigerate for a couple of hours. Barbecue chicken on low to medium heat until cooked and tender. Do not overcook or else the chicken will be tough. Serve with green salad and garlic roasted potatoes and or vegetables or what you would like to serve with barbecued food. Yummy! Enjoy!