Makes about 20 wings
- NONSTICK COOKING SPRAY
- 2 pounds chicken wings*
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
*Many wings already come separated into flats and drumettes, but if only full wings are available, be sure to remove the tips and separate into two pieces.
Nutritional information per wing (plain): Calories 94 (39% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 14g • fat 4g • sat. fat 1g chol. 39mg • sod. 127mg • calc. 7mg • fiber 0g
Nutritional information per serving of Buffalo Sauce (based on 20 servings): Calories 6 (100% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 0g • fat 1g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 0mg sod. 28mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 0g
- Place the AirFry Basket into the Baking/Drip Pan.
- Generously coat the AirFryer Basket with nonstick cooking spray. Reserve.
- Put the chicken wings into the basket. Sprinkle with salt.
- Put the assembled basket into rack Position 2. Select AirFry – Wings with temperature set to 400°F for 25 minutes. Cook until golden and crispy.
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the sauce. Put the hot sauce and coconut oil into a large bowl. Combine.
- When chicken wings are done, toss immediately in sauce.