Makes 6 quesadillas
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups Buffalo sauce, divided
- 4 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 12 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 7- to 8-inch flour tortillas
Blue cheese dressing, for serving
Celery sticks, for serving
Nutritional information per serving (1 quesadilla): Calories 821 (54% from fat) • carb. 41g • pro. 53g fat 48g sat. / fat 25g • chol. 224mg • sod. 3414mg calc. 656mg • fiber 2g
- Turn on the Cuisinart
Select Griddle and set to 425°F.
- Once preheated, put the chicken on the Griddler
Close the Griddler and set the timer for 8 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked through. Remove from Griddler and let cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, thinly slice the chicken and toss with 1½ cups of the Buffalo sauce. Reserve.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the cream cheese with the remaining (½ cup) Buffalo sauce. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of one of the tortillas, leaving about a 1-inch border all around. Sprinkle with1/ 3 cup of the shredded cheese. Top with ½ scoop of the cooked chicken mixture and an additional 1/ 3 cup shredded cheese. Spread 1 more tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto another tortilla, also leaving about a 1-inch border. Put the tortilla, cream-cheese side down, onto the bottom tortilla. Brush the top with vegetable oil.
- When the chicken is done cooking, decrease the temperature to 375°F. Once heated, put the quesadilla on the bottom plate and close the GriddlerSet the count-up timer and cook for about 3 to 3½ minutes, until cheese is melted and the top of the quesadilla