No servings information available
1 whole chicken (5-7lbs)
¼ cup Cuisinart Bourbon Molasses Seasoning or your favorite chicken seasoning
¼ cup olive oil
No nutrition information available
- Pre-heat Cuisinart 5-Burner Grill at medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Clean giblets out of chicken and pat dry.
- Drizzle oil into Cuisinart Bourbon Molasses Seasoning mix and whisk until combined.
- Using hands, thoroughly coat chicken with wet rub inside and out.
- Place chicken in Cuisinart 4-in-1 BBQ Basket or on the beer-can-chicken stand.
- Reduce inside burners to Low heat and left and right outside burners to Medium-Low heat.
- Place rack in center of grill, close lid, and cook for one-and-a-half to two hours.
- Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Rest chicken on cutting board for 3-5 minutes before cutting.