- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup ketchup (a must for us)
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½¾ tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 8 large chicken breast halves, bone
No nutrition information available
- In a saucepan, saute the garlic in butter until tender.
- Add the next 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Grill the chicken, covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Baste with sauce.
- Grill 15 minutes longer or until juices run clear. 8 Continue basting and turning during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with any extra sauce you set aside for dipping.