- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Chips
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on LOW, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, apple cider, vanilla extract and apple pie spice until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Chips, gingerbread or sugar cookies.
Test Kitchen Tip: This recipe can be made ahead. If the mixture is too thick, stir in 1 tablespoon milk or half and half.