- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Dash celery seeds
- Celery sticks
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine hot pepper sauce, butter, garlic, salt and black pepper. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Add cauliflower florets and stir until florets are coated. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes. Drain florets.
- In air fryer basket, arrange half of florets in an even layer.
- Set air fryer at 400°F. Stirring halfway through, cook 9 to 12 minutes or until edges of florets are golden brown. Repeat with remaining florets. Keep cauliflower warm while cooking remaining cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with celery seeds and serve with celery sticks and Blue cheese dressing.