The Cuisinart Precision Master Stand Mixer features a 300-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks. The unit's tilt-back head allows for easy access to its 4.5 Quart (4.25 L) Stainless Steel Bowl. Also included are the following: chef's whisk, dough hook, and flat mixing paddle. Additionally, you can purchase a variety of attachments for the unit: a pasta roller and cutter, pasta extruder, meat grinder, and spiralizer.
- 300-Watt Motor
- Tilt-Back Head - Makes it easy to attach accessories and scrape sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Attachment Port - Optional attachments (sold separately) connect to the port located behind the port cover on the front of the stand mixer head.
- Accessory Port - Chef’s whisk, flat mixing paddle and dough hook connect to this port.
- 4.5-Quart (4.25 L) Stainless Steel Bowl - Large capacity bowl lets you mix more substantial quantities.
- Head-Lift Release Lever - Securely locks stand mixer head into raised, tilt-back position.
- 12-Speed Control Dial for precision mixing.
- Blue Light Ring Illuminates when the mixer is operating.
- Chef’s Whisk - Incorporates air into ingredients/mixtures — ideal for whipping eggs, egg whites or heavy cream.
- Flat Mixing Paddle - Used for stirring, mixing and beating ingredients/mixtures.
- Dough Hook - Used for the mixing and kneading of yeast dough for loaves of bread, rolls, pizza/focaccia, pasta dough and yeast-raised coffee cakes.
SPECS AND MANUALS
- UPC Code: 068459200594
- Unit LxWxH: 20.00" x 12.75" x 17.50"
- Unit Weight: 23.50 lb
- Box LxWxH: 20.50" x 13.50" x 18.50"
- Warranty: Limited 3-Year Warranty