Cuisinart GK-17IHR Viewpro 1.7 L Glass Kettle (Refurbished)
Whether heating water for perfect afternoon tea, making hot cocoa before bed, or filling a French Press for your morning coffee, the ViewPro™ Electric Cordless Tea Kettle is always ready. Boasting 1500 watts of power and a Schott glass body, this kettle brings up to 1.7 litres of water to a boil fast, at the push of a button.
- 1500 watts of power for quick heat-up
- 1.7 L capacity with glass body
- Cordless convenience
- Overheat and boil dry protection
- Extra-large detachable lime scale filter
- Energy-efficient integrated steam tube
- Elegant stainless steel kettle base with cord wrap
- LxWxH: 9.00" x 6.75" x 12.00"
- Weight: 11.50 lb
- Warranty: Limited 6 month warranty
(Defective returns or Issues, Customer Needs To Contact Cuisinart support: Directly)
Servings: 1 Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cups water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup your favourite fruit
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp almond butter
1- Begin by boiling water using Cuisinart Viewpro Glass Kettle.
2- Add oats to a bowl, then boiled water. Stir and let sit for about 2-3 minutes until oats have absorbed water. Then mix in maple syrup.
3- Top with fruit, coconut and almond butter.
- ¼ cup of blueberries, frozen or fresh
- ¼ of lemon
- 1 inch ginger sliced thinly
- 1 table spoon of dried rose petals
Pour one cup of hot water over the blueberries, lemon, ginger and rose petals. Steep 3 – 5 minutes and enjoy.