Cuisinart introduces a new way to make authentic cold brew coffee – in as little as 25 minutes! Like traditional cold brewers, the Automatic Cold Brew Coffeemaker saturates coffee grounds in cool water, never exposing them to the high temperatures that release oils which can create an acidic taste. Unique spin technology circulates coffee through water for total flavour extraction in a fraction of the time manual brewers require. Results are naturally smoother and sweeter! Three flavour strength options provide a customized coffee experience unique to cold brew and coffee can be refrigerated in the 7-Cup glass carafe for up to two weeks. The carafe and all removable parts are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- The fastest way to cold brew, makes ready-to-drink cold brew coffee in as little as 25 minutes
- Elegant 7-Cup glass carafe can be used to store coffee in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- One-touch strength selector for mild (25 min), medium (35 min), and bold (45 min)
- 3 filter system: brew basket / coffee outlet / carafe lid
- Clear brewing chamber
- Coffee release lever with indicator light
- 1L removable water tank capacity
- Removable filter basket for easy cleaning
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
SPECS AND MANUALS
- UPC Code: 068459170750
- Unit LxWxH: 8.875” x 11.75” x 15.25”
- Unit Weight: 6 lb
- Box LxWxH: 11.65" x 8.90" x 15.28"
- Warranty: Limited 3-Year Warranty
The Ultimate Summer Cold Brew
Recipe submitted by: Brittney DesRosiers
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 3 tbsp ice cream(vanilla, vanilla bean or mint flavours taste delicious with coffee)
1. Using Cuisinart’s Automatic Cold Brew Coffeemaker, brew coffee according to instructions. While coffee is brewing, place 3 tbsp. of ice cream in a small bowl and let it melt.
2. Pour coffee into a glass, add melted ice cream and stir.
Enjoy your refreshing cold brew!
Cold Brew Coffee Smoothie
Recipe submitted by: Jen Zigizmund
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup of cold brew
- ¼ cup of raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 Medjool dates
1. Soak dates, cashew nuts and chia seeds in one cup of cold brew overnight or at least few hours. This step is optional but will increase nutritional value of the chia seeds + nuts and will result in a smoother and creamier smoothie!
2. Place the cold brew coffee in a blender, combine the banana + dates and mix until smooth and creamy.
Creamy Cold Brew Coconut Coffee
- 6 ice cubes*
- 2 ounces canned coconut milk (or 4 ounces shelf stable coconut milk)
- 8 ounces cold brew coffee (or 6 ounces if using shelf stable coconut milk)
- Sweetener (optional)
- Flaked coconut, for garnish (optional)
*For a more intense iced coffee experience, use coffee ice cubes. To prepare, fill a clean ice cube tray with coffee and freeze overnight. When they melt, your coffee will not be diluted.
1. Put all of the ingredients into a chilled tall glass. Stir in sweetener and top with flaked coconut, if using.
2. Serve immediately