Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups premium chocolate ice cream
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1½ tablespoons chocolate syrup
- ¾ cup milk (any type of milk will do, whole, reduced-fat or skim)
- Garnishes: whipped cream, chocolate shavings or cocoa powder
Nutritional information per serving (1 cup; based on 2% milk):
Calories 597 (55% from fat) • carb. 55g • pro. 11g • fat 37g • sat. fat 22g
• chol. 233mg • sod. 142mg • calc. 339mg • fiber 3g
- Put all ingredients into the mixing cup in the order listed. Using the blending shaft, blend, using an up-and-down motion, until fully combined, about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or cocoa powder.