Makes about 8 cups
- ¾ cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- ¼ cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 4 cups cooked quinoa or bulgur wheat
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 92 (43% from fat) • carb. 11g • pro. 2g • fat 4g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 0mg • sod. 220mg • calc. 17mg • fiber 2g
- Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ¾ cup parsley leaves and ¼ cup mint leaves (rinsed and dried well) into the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
- Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Dicing Disc Set. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- Dice 2 plum tomatoes and 2 Persian cucumbers using the medium feed tube on Speed 12. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 4 cups cooked quinoa, 1½ teaspoons salt, ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper and 4 tablespoons each fresh lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Mix together so that all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.