- 1 lb salmon fillets with skin
- 10 oz asparagus
- zest of one lemon
- lemon juice from ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp dry Chardonnay
- 3 oz diced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil with italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
No nutrition information available
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2.Rub salmon skin with some oil and place salmon fillets on the parchment skin side down. Season salmon with a little salt and pepper.
3.Cut the white edges of the asparagus off and cut the stalks in half, to create shorter pieces. Add asparagus to the baking sheet, around salmon. Try to place asparagus in one layer so it bakes evenly.
4.In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, wine, sun-dried tomatoes, pressed garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
5.Whisk well and spoon the sauce mixture over salmon and asparagus.