Makes about 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium acorn squash, cut into about 12 wedges
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 104 (9% from fat) • carb. 24g • pro. 3g • fat 1g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg sod. 269mg • calc. 54mg • fiber 5g
- Line the Baking Pan with aluminum foil and spread evenly with olive oil.Add the squash wedges and then sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Put the Baking Pan with the squash into Rack Position 2. Set to Convection Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.Squash is ready when softened and evenly browned.
- Serve immediately.