Makes 1 pizza, 8 slices
- Nonstick cooking spray or 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pizza dough, room temperature
- ¼ cup fig jam
- ¼ pound prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
Nutritional Information per slice:
Calories 255 (30% from fat) • carb. 37g • pro. 11g • fat 9g • sat. fat 3g • chol. 16mg sod. 716mg • calc. 36mg • fiber 4g
- Set the oven to Convection Bake at 450ºF.Allow to preheat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Generously coat the Baking Tray with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil. Put the pizza dough on the tray. Spread out the dough to evenly cover the entirety of the tray. Spread the jam evenly on the dough, leaving a 1-inch border for the crust (lightly coating the dough with olive oil can help with spreading the jam evenly).Top with the prosciutto and goat cheese.
- Put the Baking Tray into Rack Position 1.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly brown and the bottom crust is golden. It is recommended to turn the tray halfway through baking time for best results.
- Remove pizza and top with the arugula. Let arugula slightly wilt for 2 minutes before serving.
* Baking pizza on a baking/pizza stone gives you the crispiest crust; similar to pizza prepared in a brick oven. Go to Cuisinart.com for details on how to purchase.