- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 8 slices best quality sandwich bread
- 8 ounces Jarlsberg or Gruyère cheese, sliced thin
- 6 ounces Black Forest ham
- 3 large eggs
Calories 492 (51% from fat) • carb. 29g • pro. 29g • fat 26g • sat. fat 12g• chol. 228mg • sod. 1527mg • calc. 464mg • fiber 1g
1.Combine mustard and mayonnaise; spread on each slice of bread. Make the sandwiches by covering each of 4 slices with a layer of cheese, a layer of ham and 1 more layer of cheese. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
2.Preheat Cuisinart™ Electric Skillet to 300°F.
3.Beat eggs until frothy and dip each of the sandwiches to coat evenly.
4.Cook sandwiches until the cheese has melted and the bread is nicely browned on each side, about 10-12 minutes.