Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups milk (either dairy or nondairy)
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 2 cups desired milk (dairy or nondairy), 2 teaspoons matcha powder and 1 teaspoon honey into the work bowl.
2. Secure Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 6 minutes at 160°F on Speed 10.
3. Pour the lattes evenly into two mugs and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 93 (2% from fat) • carb. 15g • pro. 8g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0mg • Col. 5mg • sod. 103mg • calc. 299mg • fiber 0g