Makes 2½ cups
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch kosher salt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1½ cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios, unsalted (for finishing)
1.Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 1 ripe mango, cut into 1-inch pieces, ½ teaspoon cardamom, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, pinch of salt and 4 ice cubes, in the order listed, to the work bowl.
2. Secure the Cooking Lid. Pulse to chop up ingredients, about 10 long pulses.
3. The processor is set to blend for 30 seconds on Speed 12.
4. With the machine running on Speed 8 for 30 seconds, add 1½ cups yogurt through the Steam Vent.
5. Continue blending on Speed 12 for 30 seconds or until smooth.
6. Taste and add sugar as desired, ½ tablespoon at a time, pulsing in between additions to process until desired sweetness is reached.
7. Divide into serving cups and garnish with pistachios.
8. If a thinner drink is desired, add cold water, a tablespoon or two at a time, pulsing in between additions, until preferred consistency is reached.
Nutritional information per ¾ cup serving: Calories 148 (25% from fat) • carb. 23g • pro. 6g • fat 4g • sat. fat 3g • Col. 15mg • sod. 121mg • calc. 213mg • fiber 1g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free