Makes 4 servings
1 small onion, sliced
4 garlic cloves, sliced
½ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
4 1-inch thick, boneless pork chops
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (based on 4 servings): Calories 278 (40% from fat) • carb. 3g pro. 37g • fat 12g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 114mg sod. 350mg • calc. 24mg • fiber 0g
- Stir together the onion and garlic with the juices and cilantro.
- Add the pork chops so they are covered with the marinade. Cover and place in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- When ready to grill, remove chops from the marinade, pat dry, and sprinkle evenly on both sides with the salt and pepper.
- Fit the Cuisinart Griddler with the grill plates. Turn unit on. Select Grill and set to 450°F.
- Once the grill comes to temperature, place the chops on the grill in the closed position and set the count-up timer. Pork chops are done when an instant-read thermometer reads 145°F in the thickest part, about 5 minutes.
- Allow the chops to rest about 5 minutes before serving.