- 2 8oz. Halibut fillets
- 1½ cups Orange Juice
- ½ cup Marsala Wine
- 3 Tbps. Olive OilSalt and Pepper to season
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (tightly packed)
- 1 cup Italian Parsley (tightly packed)
- 3 Tbsp, Capers
- 2 large green onions
- ¼ teaspoon. crushed garlic
- ¼ teaspoon. Kosher Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon. Red Pepper Flakes
- Orange Zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup sliced Sun Dried Tomatoes(oil)
No nutrition information available
1.Pre heat oven to 400, brush rimmed baking sheet with Olive Oil
2.Put Halibut in a zip lock bag with OJ and Wine. Marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
3.In a Cuisinart Food Processor combine all other ingrediants, except for sun dried tomatoes. Grind until well blended.
4.Remove fish from bag brush with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper, and place on baking sheet.
5.Place fish in oven and bake for about 7 minutes.
6.Remove fish, turn to broil. Put herb sauce over fish. Medium broil, 4 incges from flame for about 2 minutes.
7.Remove fish from oven and sprinkle with sun dried tomatoes. Serve